Eden Hazard is expected to return to first-team action from an ankle injury on Sunday as Real Madrid hosts Celta Vigo at the Santiago Bernabeu.
The Belgium international has struggled with fitness issue since making the move from Chelsea last summer.
He has been out since November, he took a knock in the UEFA Champions League match against PSG. But according to reports he is expected to make the matchday on Sunday.
The question of whether Eden Hazard was good enough to play at the highest point of European football was asked at Lille and answered at Chelsea.
Real Madrid, being the final bus stop of any great player to prove himself came calling as expected but few months later, Hazard is looking more out of place than imagined.
Former Arsenal longtime coach Arsene Wenger, who might be looking to return to the sidelines, has backed Eden Hazard to succeed at the Bernabeu. However, the Frenchman warned Madrid fans that Hazard is not Cristiano Ronaldo.
Hazard moved from Chelsea to Madrid this summer but has been slow in hitting the required form despite the huge transfer fees. After six games, the Belgian only has a goal and an assist – a far cry from the expected galatico.
Despite the pressure to return to winning ways Zinedine Zidane says his star player would not be rushed back until full recovery. Los Blancos know it is a competitive season if they want to get their hands on any title. The fans are also keen to see the Belgian repay the faith and investment in him but the coach will not rush Hazard back.
The forward will likely return to full fitness and play in the La Liga after the international break, and Zidane is content with that. Belgium national team coach Roberto Martinez is watching on, hoping Madrid put the player’s best interest at heart. However Martinez says if Hazard plays at Villarreal this weekend, the winger will feature for them.
Chelsea head into the mid-year transfer window under the event of FIFA boycott of transfer, yet with the special reward of having just verified League of Champions football for next period and the trophy of Europa League. Chelsea’s intrigue against a two-winder transfer boycott was dismissed by FIFA, and the west London club will presently take their case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport – and CAS could delay the discipline while the procedure is completed.
Things being what they are, Maurizio Sarri seems to take off the entryway additionally, with Juventus quick to contract him as their new chief. Real Madrid has declared the marking of Eden Hazard from Chelsea in an arrangement expected to be worth up to £130 million. Talks had been going on for quite a while and seemed to hit a barrier as of late until Madrid at long last buckled to Chelsea’s requests for their headliner.
Real Madrid are expected to go on a summer transfer spree with several top players linked to the Spanish club. according to reports, the Los Blancos are looking to raid the EPL of two of its best players in Eden Hazard and Paul Pogba.
Madrid based paper AS reports that the club are looking to the duo as the club are unlikely to sign French prodigy Kylian Mbappe in the summer. PSG have told the Spanish club that they are not going to sell their prized asset in the summer.
The Kepa Arrizabalaga incident which involved his refusal to come out of the pitch refusing Maurizio Sarri’s words, that took place against the Manchester City team in the final not only brought about a fine for the player but also can get him out of the first line up in the match against Tottenham.
The incident took place during the Carabao Cup Final where Chelsea was matching against Manchester City
. It was during the moste – time with the goalkeeper player, Kepa Arrizabalaga seemed to have had an injury, he seemed to experience some kind of cramps. Manager, Maurizio Sarri was ready with Willy Caballero to replace the Spanish goalie but Kepa disagreed to leave off the pitch, despite his manager’s words. This infuriated Sarri and he almost stormed but Antonio Rudiger held him back. The reason why Sarri wanted Kepa to be replaced was that firstly, he was injured and this could affect his performance during the penalty shootout and secondly, Caballero who had played for Manchester City before could have done better at the shootouts against Manchester City But Kepa did not pay any heed to Sarri and refused to accept his substitution as he said he was fine to play the penalties. Maurizio Sarri reportedly said a fine is already imposed upon Kepa for his insubordination, but he can also be withdrawn from Chelsea’s starting lineup as punishment in the game against Tottenham. Chelsea lost the game against Manchester City (4-3 gained during penalty shootouts) even though Kepa saved a penalty. Even though Kepa apologized for his mistake to the club and the team members after he was severely criticized, Sarri feels that he has to face the consequences for his actions and hence the thought of dropping him
from the lineup.
Eden Hazard concedes he might at present want to join Real Madrid however could yet be convinced to remain at Chelsea. Belgium worldwide has been connected with a step to the Bernabe Santiago for quite a while and has recently communicated enthusiasm for a change to LA Liga.
Risk says the take-off of youth icon Zinedine Zidane as head mentor toward the finish of last season wouldn’t really impact his arrangements, but rather has recommended he could, in any case, submit his future to Bridge Stamford.
Eden Hazard is an asset for his team but his presence does make it challenging in the way of opportunities opening up for others. That is what is being inferred for the ace player of Chelsea, Callum Hudson-Odoi as per experts like Michael Owen. It is often that players do not find the right opening in their team which is also a reason for their talents not being fully exploited. This is in case of Callum Hudson currently whose progression is now in question.
This is as per the opinion of former Liverpool and England striker, Michael Own who is looking at the present team formation for Chelsea, in light of the Europa League coming up. The start was on Thursday when Hudson-Odoi was select to make the opening shots. This is the fourth appearance of this eighteen-year-old in a competition in the current season. He has been offered this position after he scored a goal in the game against PAOK Salonika resulting in a winning score of 4-0 at Stamford Bridge. He is mentored by seniors such as Eden Hazard with whom he has appeared in photo shoots even. He is considered a well-chosen recruit from the Chelsea academy and seniors have high hopes of his skills and performance.
The 27-year-old missed three matches because of the back injuries and on Thursday evening he made his first start since October 20th with Manchester United. Eden Hazard cannot play a full 90 minutes for Chelsea until after the international break against Tottenham. Hazard played for 62 minutes when Chelsea advanced to Europa League knockout stages with victory at BATE Borisov in Belarus, returning as a replacement last Sunday’s victory over Crystal Palace.
Asked if Hazard was ready to play a game against Everton on Sunday, head coach Maurizio Sarri said: “I am not sure. It depends on the intensity of the match.” Blues will try to expand their unbeaten start during Sarri to 18 competitive matches against Toffees, where London’s derby with Spurs follows Wembley on November 24th. The triumph on Palace saw Sarri equal 1994 record of Frank Clark which was remaining unbeaten in his first 11 Premier League game; avoid losing against Sarri and Everton will have a record for himself.